We're all mad here

Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew

Sunday, October 28, 2007

We didn't get from underneath all of those jobs for work until this past week, and so I haven't made much progress since that point on any seaming for Illyria's dress. And, being the type of person I am, I've started Knitty's Broadripple socks. Yep, I'm knitting socks. It's a first for me, and I've been knitting now for several years. I've gotten pretty far on the first one for only having started yesterday. It's just so much easier for me to think of knitting something than seaming. Much less tedious. And since Illyria's dress is lace, I'd rather not think about seaming things right now. I will probably do a bit of seaming today, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home