We're all mad here

Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ugh, sorry it's taken me forever to update. Of note:

-I finished that bear. I will post pictures later, but you will be able to see it in the Men and Boys (title pending) Stitch n Bitch book this fall, pattern and all

-Currently working on a hat with the Grendel pattern on it, a yellow lace dress for the baby (who is almost 7 months already!) and the Norberta dragon from Knitty. I hadn't knitted much in the last month or two, as I was busy getting a work experience in medical transcription, getting my girls set up in daycare, and just being busy in general.

Will post pictures later, and perhaps post some other things in this oft-neglected blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home