We're all mad here

Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew

Friday, January 19, 2007

So I know it's been a long time since I updated this, and I have tons to post. But here's the deal: I had my baby early, so knitting was postponed. I'm about halfway done with this bear/bee now. When I get the opportunity to, I will post pictures.

The progress as of right now is as follows:

Bee-The body is done. That includes the striping of the body, the head, and the legs. The wings are done, but I'm not quite sure I like them. I'm also debating about antennae.

Bear-The arms are both knit. The legs are also knit and joined together.

What I have to go-the body, the head, and the blood. With the legs joined together, the body should come along fairly smoothly. I'm hoping it will, anyway.

I'm up way too late typing this, so it's time to go to bed, and hope that the baby sleeps through most of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home