We're all mad here

Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm not quite sure why the link didn't work in the last post, but I'll figure that out later (edit: I have since been told the .jpg extention was somehow missing. Gah.)

Not much more progress on the bunnies. However, my aunt (my husband's aunt, actually) had decided to clear out her yarn stash, so there were probably 20+ skeins of yarn she was getting rid of. Unfortunately, much of it is acrylic, so I did not take a whole lot of it. I'm not too keen on acrylic, especially after working on all of those bunnies. Lots of Red Heart, Lion Brand Wool-Ease, and a few other things. My mother-in-law won a lot of yarn off of eBay, and it would be good for making socks. Those were in the stash because she was hoping they could be spun together to make a thicker yarn (which made me wonder, why didn't she just crochet with two pieces then?).

So here I was trying to widdle down my yarn stash, and I just greatly increased it, especially with the addition of those cones. By greatly, I mean I've got those four cones, some balls of cotton, and one skein of Wool-Ease.

I did finish my husband's chicken, and my daughter's was finished a while ago. After I finish these bunnies, I'll take a break from knitting. Which probably means just a week or so off :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home