We're all mad here

Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Yes, I've lacked in updating this for a week or so. I know, I'm terrible, but I have no readers to really apologize to.

Update on bunny progress: I've gotten all of the body parts done, one carrot, and one of the greens. Not much is left, and I should have gotten it done by now. Why haven't I? I'm sick, courtesty of my daughter. She started to get sick two Mondays ago, and she's almost all over it now. Then my husband got sick, and he got over it in a few days. Now I've been sick for about a week now, and it's taking a toll over what I get finished. Of course, when I want to sleep, I've got these lovely neighbors who find it fit to talk as loudly as they can outside.

Perhaps I should get motivated to do some things now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home